Affordable Spring Footwear

I’ve been getting lots of requests for budget-friendly shoe suggestions, so I decided to do a big round-up of the best options for the season.  I focused on classic styles that I think you’ll get the most wear out of and I did my best to choose a wide range of colors, textures & heel heights.  Most of these are offered in multiple color options, so if there’s a style you like, be sure to click through to see what’s available!  Right now Target is offering B1G1 50% off shoes for the whole family and today is also the last day of the DSW sale – get 20% off almost all styles with code BIGMOOD.  Here are my top picks all priced under $60:

spring footwear under $60

MULES:  ONE // TWO // THREE // FOUR // FIVE
BLOCK HEELS:  ONE // TWO // THREE // FOUR // FIVE
FLATS:  ONE // TWO // THREE // FOUR // FIVE // SIX
WEDGES:  ONE // TWO // THREE // FOUR // FIVE
SNEAKERS:  ONE // TWO // THREE // FOUR // FIVE
HEELED SANDALS:  ONE // TWO // THREE // FOUR // FIVE // SIX

MORE SPRING FOOTWEAR

The post Affordable Spring Footwear appeared first on Penny Pincher Fashion.

Post a Comment

0 Comments