The New Forever 21 and Pepsi Collab Makes Me Feel Like I’m Living My Best ’90s Tie-Dye Life

Nothing seems quite as perfect as hanging outside on a warm day, sipping an ice-cold soda. But guess what—that warm-weather tradition just got better. Now you can drink your Pepsi (or whatever soda you prefer, I guess) while also wearing vintage-inspired pieces from the new Forever 21 x Pepsi collection. Seriously, it’s a ’90s tie-dye dream of a collab, and it might be my favorite Forever 21 collection to ever exist. (Is ’90s tie-dye my official aesthetic now? It might be, y’all.)

Whatever your favorite soda, there’s no denying how cute and totally ’90s this Forever 21 x Pepsi collab is. TBH, I’m typically a Coke drinker (Don’t tell this Pepsi collab!), but the tides are turning, and a girl just might convert. The collection is everything you love about ’90s tie-dye (which is back in a big way for spring and summer) with a modern twist. Forever 21 truly pulled out all the stops with this collab: windbreakers with major vintage vibes (but on-trend neon), tie-dye crop tops (and even a tie-dye bodysuit) that make me want to travel back in time and Pepsi biker shorts (which are also back in full swing for spring and summer!). With a collection like this, you’ve got options for both hanging out on the porch or going out to your favorite late night bar.

This Forever 21 x Pepsi collab combines total vintage vibes with spring and summer 2019 trends. You never know how collabs are going to hit (TBT to the Forever 21 x USPS collab—a weirdly unexpected but somehow cool collection), but this collab with Pepsi is everything I want and more. Several of the pieces even come in plus-sizes, much to my excitement. The only things missing now are a soda in an old-fashioned glass bottle and summer vacation.

STYLECASTER | Forever 21 x Pepsi

1. Plus-Size Pepsi Graphic Tube Top, $14.90 at Forever 21

Is it weird that I’m loving the resurfacing of tube tops?

STYLECASTER | Forever 21 x Pepsi

2. Diet Pepsi Crop Top, $17.90 at Forever 21

I need this in my closet right freakin’ now! (And I’m a Diet Coke girl.)

STYLECASTER | Forever 21 x Pepsi

3. Pepsi Colorblock Windbreaker, $39.90 at Forever 21

The vintage vibes of this jacket give me life.

STYLECASTER | Forever 21 x Pepsi

4. Pepsi Tie-Dye Bodysuit, $19.90 at Forever 21

The tie-dye bodysuit of my dreams.

STYLECASTER | Forever 21 x Pepsi

5. Pepsi Print Shirt, $22.90 at Forever 21

Can’t get enough of this vintage Pepsi logo.

STYLECASTER | Forever 21 x Pepsi

6. Plus-Size Pepsi Crop Top, $17.90 at Forever 21

Keep it classic.

STYLECASTER | Forever 21 x Pepsi

7. Pepsi Cropped Cami, $14.90 at Forever 21

The perfect strappy tank your summer wardrobe needs.

STYLECASTER | Forever 21 x Pepsi8. Pepsi Sun Visor, $12.90 at Forever 21

Not your mom’s pool visor.

STYLECASTER | Forever 21 x Pepsi

9. Pepsi Tie-Dye Shorts, $19.90 at Forever 21

Tie-dye shorts really bring me back to the good ole summer days.

STYLECASTER | Forever 21 x Pepsi

10. Plus-Size Pepsi Logo Crop Top, $14.90 at Forever 21

Go wild and buy the matching biker shorts while you’re at it.

STYLECASTER | Forever 21 x Pepsi

11. Pepsi Crop Top, $22.90 at Forever 21

I think tie-dye crop tops are my love language now.

Post a Comment

0 Comments