Weekly Top Finds

We finished up the last little bit of our back-to-school shopping & now we’re focusing on getting the house ready to host two different sets of family members in the coming weeks.  We also just booked my parents’ trip for this December – they’ll be staying with us for 2 whole months!  People that I’ve told that to think we are crazy, but we love having them around & my kids are absolutely thrilled.  You may remember a couple of years ago when they were here, I got the chance to include my mom in an outfit post with me – crossing my fingers that she will agree to do it again!!

Hope you all have something fun planned for the weekend & that you’re able to relax and enjoy the last little bit of summer!  Here are the best sales to shop this weekend + a few of my top picks under $60:

Abercrombie & Fitch: 10% off $50, 20% off $100 or 30% off $150+ (no code needed; discount applied at checkout) – I’m eyeing this cozy wrap top, this button-front cami, these high-rise jeans & this cable-knit cardigan.

BaubleBar:  15% off full-price items with code SUNSHINEthese are the coolest stud earrings I’ve ever seen; this chunky ring set is a recent favorite of mine (wore them here) & this dainty layered necklace is perfect for everyday wear.

DSW: $10 off $49, $20 off $99 or $60 off $199 with code FEELINGFINE – check out these leopard print loafers (also in black croc, neutral suede & black/white spot), these ankle strap pumps, these block heel mules & these snake-print sneakers.

Macy’s: Extra 25% off select styles with code PREVIEWthese skinny jeans are under $25; this polka dot dress is such a pretty color; this floral midi skirt is only $40 & this lightweight cardigan is the perfect layering piece (under $20!).

Sephora: 15% off for VIB members or 20% off for Rouge members with code SUMMERSAVE – here are the items I just added to my cart: this restorative shampoo & conditioner (I use once a week), this retinol eye cream (I’ve been testing out a sample I received of this & I love it!), my favorite overnight lip treatment, this must-have for glowy skin & the dry shampoo I swear by.

fall favorites under $60

ONE // TWO // THREE (cardigan version here)
FOUR (comes in 6 colors) // FIVE // SIX (also in cognac)
SEVEN // EIGHT // NINE // TEN (also in black)
ELEVEN (comes in petite & tall) // TWELVE

The post Weekly Top Finds appeared first on Penny Pincher Fashion.

Post a Comment

0 Comments