Mother's Day Gifts That Scream 'Gift-Giving Is My Love Language'



Mother’s Day always seems to approach without much warning, leaving me scrambling to find the perfect gift. If anyone else’s mom is hard to shop for, join the not-so-exclusive club. The scenario remains the same: I ask if I can treat her to anything, and she politely declines. She just wants to spend quality time together. Blessed with gift-giving as my love language, I can’t help but believe there are a few items she’s secretly yearning for. My success rate tends to average about 50 percent, but I always opt for quality pieces that will last—or, at the very least, be passed down to me. If there is anything I’ve learned from my time at Coveteur, it’s to never miss an opportunity for a treat (or two).

Flynn Cashmere Sweater


Slouchy Vida Straw Bag


Ric Rac Bracelet


Lumada Green Satin Mules


Together Ring


Swans Coffee Table Book


Flora Sketch Print Trinket Box


Bing White Leather Mules


Fernando Jorge x Métier Private Eye Slim Bag


Coco Crush Bracelet


Poplin Shirt with Fringed Collar


Avalon Spring Blanket


Gift Card


Limited Edition Mineralscapes Eyeshadow Palette


Lab-Grown Blue Sapphire Ring


Capucines East-West Mini Bag


6 Week Tulip Subscription


Diamond Bismark II Collar


Salento Candle Holder


Ball n Chain 16" Yellow Gold Diamond Necklace


Gift Certificate



Want more stories like this?

High Sport Skeptics Have Entered the Chat
The Power of an Heirloom
It’s Leather Weather

Post a Comment

0 Comments