Weekly Top Finds

I don’t know why, but this felt like the longest week ever – and I was so looking forward to the weekend until I saw that there is snow in our forecast…what?!  I can’t believe it’s almost May and we are still having weather like this!  But, nothing cheers me up like shopping for some pretty new spring pieces that I can hopefully wear soon.  Here’s a round-up of the best sales happening this weekend (see the full list here) along with my top affordable picks:

Bloomingdale’s is having a great sale where lots of items are 30-60% off and you can get an extra 25% off when you spend $100 on items labeled with code PRIVATE – if you’re not already signed up as a loyallist, I highly recommend it because it doesn’t cost anything to join, you earn points towards future purchases & get free shipping on all orders!  Items I’m eyeing from the sale: these denim shorts, this white eyelet dress (shorter option here), these wicker earrings, this fringed tweed jacket & this woven basket bag.

Gap has up to 50% off everything with no code needed – check out this linen-blend skirt, this eyelet shift, this neutral striped tee, this floral blouse & this wrap dress (another option here).

LOFT Outlet is offering 40% off when you buy 3 items, 50% off when you buy 4 items or 60% off when you buy 5+ items (discount taken at checkout) – I’m loving this floral midi, this square neck tank (pair it with this printed skirt – so cute!), this button-down dress, this sweater tank (another color here), this striped dress, this wrap top & this smocked maxi.

ONE // TWO // THREE (comes in 5 colors)
FOUR // FIVE // SIX (also in black) // SEVEN
EIGHT (also in white & blue) // NINE // TEN //ELEVEN

spring steals under $50

ONE // TWO // THREE // FOUR // FIVE
SIX // SEVEN // EIGHT // NINE // TEN

The post Weekly Top Finds appeared first on Penny Pincher Fashion.

Post a Comment

0 Comments