Labor Day Weekend Sales

It’s hard to believe it’s the last weekend of the month!  I, for one, am looking forward to the beginning of September & getting back into a regular work routine once my kids head back to school.  Admittedly, my posting has been a bit sporadic this summer because I’ve wanted to enjoy as much family time as I can with them (so I appreciate you bearing with me!).

As we head into Labor Day Weekend, there are tons of sales happening.  For the most part, I’d say if there’s something you’ve been eyeing for fall, this is the weekend to grab it because practically every retailer is running some kind of promo.  In an effort to help you narrow down the best deals, I’ve outlined some of my top picks below – as always, you can view the full list of sales here.  Hope you all have a safe & relaxing holiday weekend!

ANN TAYLOR

40% off + an extra 10% off full-price styles with code LASTHURRAH

ASOS

15% off with code ASOSNEW15

BANANA REPUBLIC

40% off your purchase + an extra 10% off 

EXPRESS

40% off everything + 50% off all women’s jeans

GAP

40% off everything + an extra 50% off markdowns with code DAYOFF

J.CREW

40% off your purchase + an extra 50% off sale styles with code SUNSET

J. CREW FACTORY

50% off everything + an extra 60% off clearance with code FALLFUN

LOFT

40-50% off almost everything with code LONGWEEKEND

NORDSTROM

Hundreds of new markdowns + cardmembers get $30 in rewards for $150, $60 for $250 or $100 for $400

NORDSTROM RACK

Extra 25% off red tag clearance items

The post Labor Day Weekend Sales appeared first on Penny Pincher Fashion.

Post a Comment

0 Comments