Soft Monochrome Neutrals

faux fur clutch

I have always loved a good monochrome look, especially in the fall & winter.  Of course, I could have paired this pretty blouse with any color of jeans (because it’s such a standout piece on its own), but choosing a similar hued denim instantly elevates the outfit & gives it a more sophisticated feel.

I’ve raved about these jeans before but they really are my favorite cut right now – the high waist & straight leg makes them so flattering + they have just the right amount of stretch.  I also bought them in gray & just ordered another pair in blue because they’re 50% off (see all the options here).

monochrome neutral outfit

how to wear white jeans in fall

Love Sadie ruffled blouse

soft neutral outfit

Swiss dot ruffled blouse

neutral brushed wool coat

What I’m wearing:
Hyfve Coat, c/o Love Sadie Blouse,
Gap Jeans (50% off w/ codes GAPFRIEND & FORYOU)
Alfani Pumps, Similar Clutch, BaubleBar Earrings,
BaubleBar Ring, Lips: Maybelline Touch of Spice

MORE SOFT NEUTRALS

The post Soft Monochrome Neutrals appeared first on Penny Pincher Fashion.

Post a Comment

0 Comments