Weekly Top Finds

Thank you so much to everyone who left kind comments on yesterday’s post about my Dad –  hearing your similar stories & reading your encouraging words makes me feel less alone in this journey.  I’m truly grateful for such a wonderfully supportive community.

I’ve been doing my best to get work done during the hours when my Dad is sleeping, so I thought I would share a round-up of some affordable finds with you today, along with the best sales to shop right now.  I hope you all have a relaxing weekend!

Ann Taylor: 40% off your purchase + an extra 10% off with code FRIENDS – eyeing this shimmery sweater, this houndstooth jacket, this jacquard turtleneck, this sweater dress, these velvet jeansthis pearlized sweater.

DSW: 20% off everything with code COZYUP (some exclusions apply) – my top picks: these glossy rain boots, these party-perfect heels, these flat boots, these leopard pumps & these cognac leather loafers.

LOFT: 40% off your purchase with code FESTIVE – check out these pearl hoop earrings, this velvet top, this marled sweater, this embroidered blouse, these faux fur-lined boots, this tweed skirt & this cable knit dress.

Macy’s: 30% off almost everything & 15% off almost all beauty with code FRIEND – this packable puffer jacket is under $35 (longer length here & vest here); this buffalo check sweater looks so cozy (I’d pair with these button-front jeans); this velvet pleated midi would be perfect for a holiday party (love this velvet blazer too!); my favorite eye palette is on sale & this lip set would make a great holiday gift (under $10 stocking stuffer option here).

Mango: 30% off everything with code SHOPPING19 – loving this chain necklace, this tweed skirt, this plaid scarf, these leather slingbacks, this slouchy sweater & this crossbody bag.

weekly top finds

ONE // TWO // THREE // FOUR
FIVE // SIX // SEVEN // EIGHT
NINE (30% off w/ code SHOPPING19)
TEN // ELEVEN // TWELVE
THIRTEEN // FOURTEEN

The post Weekly Top Finds appeared first on Penny Pincher Fashion.

Post a Comment

0 Comments