Weekly Top Finds

Every time I enter a new year, I try to spend some time evaluating my closet, my personal style & my wardrobe needs/wants.  One thing I plan to focus on more is acquiring timeless & versatile styles that have greater longevity.  When we move in with my parents this summer, my closet space is going to drastically be reduced, so I need to pare down as much as possible and only keep/purchase pieces I truly love and will wear often.  With this in mind, I’m sharing 13 items below that I think are classic wardrobe staples (at budget-friendly prices!).  For those who are looking to fill some gaps in their closet, here are some of the best sales to shop this weekend:

Ann Taylor: 60% off select full-price styles + an extra 60% off sale styles with code SIXTY60 – check out this tweed jacket, these leopard loafers (pump version here), this tie-waist poncho, these coated jeans, this balloon sleeve sweater & this little black dress (under $35!)

Banana Republic: Up to 40% off select full-price styles & an extra 60% off sale styles – love this cable knit sweater, these skinny fit sailor pants, this comfy t-shirt dress, these strappy heels & these are my favorite long-sleeve tees

Gap: Extra 50% off all markdowns with code MOREthese high rise skinny jeans are just $35.99; this ribbed henley is less than $10; this satin slip dress is under $30 & this fit & flare dress is now $35

LOFT: 40% off full-price styles & an extra 50% off sale styles with code CHILL – I’m eyeing this leopard midi skirt, this cozy cardigan, this neutral striped sweater, this olive skinny jeans, this floral dress & this tunic sweater

Macy’s: Extra 20% off your purchase with code BIG + free shipping at $25 – my top picks include this bamboo handle bag, this printed midi skirt, this mockneck sweater, these western booties, this sweater blazer (under $25!) & this classic camisole

classic wardrobe staples under $65

Striped Sweater // Leopard Headband
Black Leather Watch // White Wrap Shirt
Layered Coin Necklace // Black Wrap Dress
Croc Handle Bag // Satin Midi Skirt
Leopard Flats // Leather Ankle Boots
Striped Scarf // Quilted Bag // Black Pants

The post Weekly Top Finds appeared first on Penny Pincher Fashion.

Post a Comment

0 Comments