Spring Dresses Under $60

We have been having the most beautiful weather in NY this week & it has me really looking forward to the even warmer temperatures that are to come – it’s amazing what an impact the sunshine has on my mood!  With that in mind, I’ve rounded up the best dresses for spring in varying colors, silhouettes, prints, fabrics & price points – all under $60!  I included some casual daytime options, flattering sundresses, feminine midis and flowy maxis so there’s something here for everyone.  I just picked up this pretty floral dress (major Reformation vibes for a fraction of the price) & this linen-blend midi (perfect for transitioning into summer!).  I’d love to hear what you’ve got your eye on!

spring dresses under $60

ROW 1:  ONE // TWO // THREE // FOUR // FIVE
ROW 2:  ONE // TWO // THREE // FOUR // FIVE
ROW 3:  ONE // TWO // THREE // FOUR // FIVE
ROW 4:  ONE // TWO // THREE // FOUR // FIVE
ROW 5:  ONE // TWO // THREE // FOUR // FIVE

MORE SPRING DRESSES

The post Spring Dresses Under $60 appeared first on Penny Pincher Fashion.

Post a Comment

0 Comments