Gap Flash Sale

Thank you to Gap & ShopStyle for kindly sponsoring this post.
All opinions are 100% honest & completely my own.

Gap eyelet top

I’m bringing you a special Saturday post today to share news of a great sale that you won’t want to miss.  Gap just launched a huge flash sale where you can get 50% off all denim & 40% off everything else (through 5/3) + free shipping at $25!

I’m such a big fan of their denim & have recently fallen in love with their cigarette jeans (I have 3 pairs!).  These are the most flattering for my shape because they’re high-waisted, fitted through the hip/thigh and have a slim straight leg.  I’ve found that I wear these more than any other denim in my drawer because I just feel my best in them – if you’re looking for new jeans, I highly recommend giving these a try (returns by mail are free!).

Because so many of you have mentioned that you prefer complete looks rather than a collage of individual items, I took some time browsing their site & put together 16 spring outfits to provide you with some styling inspiration.  There are so many great basics here that you can wear both now & later in the summer, plus there’s lots of mixing & matching you can do with these pieces.  Check out all of my top picks from the sale in the scrolling bar below & let me know what you scoop up!

Gap spring styles

ONE: Short Sleeve Bodysuit (in solids here) + Denim Skirt (also in white) + Leather Slides
TWO: Denim Jacket (also in white) + T-Shirt + Floral Midi Skirt (also in leopard)
THREE: Button-Front Apron Dress (also in floral print) + Jute Tote Bag
FOUR: V-Neck Pullover Hoodie + Striped Pull-On Shorts + Faux Leather Flip Flops
FIVE: Halter-Neck Shirtdress (also in stripes) + Stripe Crossbody Bag
SIX: Chore Jacket (comes in 3 colors) + Fitted Ribbed Dress + Leather Slides
SEVEN: Striped Pocket Tee + High-Rise Denim Shorts + Faux Leather Flip Flops
EIGHT: Gingham Wrap Top + White Skinny Jeans + Mini Jute Tote Bag
NINE: Denim Puff-Sleeve V-Neck Romper + Striped Espadrille Slides
TEN: Trench Coat + Striped Boatneck Tee + High-Rise Cigarette Jeans
ELEVEN: Racerback Tank + Linen-Blend Utility Joggers + Mini Canvas Tote Bag
TWELVE: Striped Midi Shirtdress (sleeveless option here) + Packable Panama Hat
THIRTEEN:
Striped T-Shirt + Linen Wide-Leg Pants + Espadrille Slip-Ons
FOURTEEN:
Open Cardigan + Drapey T-Shirt + High-Rise Distressed Jeggings
FIFTEEN:
Striped Squareneck Tie-Belt Dress + Straw Panama Hat
SIXTEEN:
Tie-Strap Cami Midi Dress (also in floral print) + Mini Jute Tote Bag

MY GAP PICKS

The post Gap Flash Sale appeared first on Penny Pincher Fashion.

Post a Comment

0 Comments