My Latest Amazon Finds

It’s been a while since I’ve shared my Amazon finds with you, so I decided to publish this now before our move gets underway today & things get a little too hectic (can’t believe that we’re leaving New York tomorrow!).  You can see my last post with more of my favorites here.  These are a mix of fashion, home & beauty that I’ve either ordered & am still waiting on or that I’m already using & loving.  Check out the collage below & then read on for all the details + my personal reviews.

best Amazon buys

Knit Tank Dress
This soft, stretchy dress basically feels like wearing pajamas – cozy enough to wear around the house & cute enough for running errands or a picnic in the park (throw a denim jacket on top for cooler weather).  Comes in 6 colors – I went down a size for a more fitted look through the bust.

White Baseball Hat
I already own two of these hats in black, but I decided I wanted one in a lighter color for spring.  These are the best because they have good structure to them & they hold up well in the wash.

Eyelash Growth Serum
I was previously using Rodan + Fields Lash Boost (which I had great results from), but I just couldn’t afford to keep buying it every month.  One of my friends had amazing lash growth after using this one, so I immediately ordered – I’ve only been using it a couple of weeks, but so far I’m pleased with what I see!

Spa Headband
Whoever invented this deserves an award – it’s like a headband and ponytail holder in one & it’s perfect for when you’re masking or washing your face.  It adjusts to fit your head & holds all your hair back without pulling or causing breakage – genius!

Folding Bed Tray
For those days when you don’t have a Zoom meeting and just want to work from bed.  You could use this on the couch or anywhere you want & it also works well as a breakfast-in-bed tray.  We bought one for each of our kids to use for doing their distance learning & it’s been the perfect set-up.

Adjustable Cell Phone Stand
This is such a handy tool for when you want to Facetime or Marco Polo friends & family – you can also use it to take self-timed photos.  It’s super sturdy & I like that there’s a hole in the back for your charging cord (works with tablets & iPads too!)

Aviator Sunglasses
These are the black aviators that I bought last February & have been wearing all the time.  Unfortunately, last week, they were crushed by a moving box & broke, so I decided to order 2 more pairs (one replacement, one backup). These also come in silver, gold or rose gold & there are lots of colored lenses to choose from if you prefer those.

Tie Dye Sweats Set
In a moment of weakness, I ordered this tie dye set – probably not a “need”, but it looks so cute & comfy that I couldn’t resist.  There are a ton of different color options & some of them are long-sleeved too.  This hasn’t arrived yet so I can’t speak to the quality, but I will report back once I get it!

Hidden Pocket Sports Bra
With the weather getting warmer, I realized that I’m not going to want to keep running with a jacket on…so I needed to find a solution for holding my phone.  I’m not a big fan of arm bands, so I’ve been testing this sports bra out and, so far, I love it.  It comes in several different colors & I’d say it’s true to size.

Under The Bed Storage Box & Stackable Storage Boxes
Because the bedroom we are moving into is considerably smaller and has virtually no closet space, I’ve been researching all the storage options I can find.  It was important to me to have lidded boxes that we can see into so we can find what we need at a glance.  I ordered two of these larger under-the-bed boxes for shoes and some of the stackable boxes for clothes that we can’t fit into our dresser.

Foldable Straw Visor
Since my parents have an in-ground pool, I am already anticipating that most of our summer days will be spent out there.  I have a couple of sun hats, but I like this visor option because it doesn’t give you the dreaded “hat head” and you can still wear your hair up in a ponytail or messy bun while you have it on.  Comes in 5 colors & adjusts to fit.

Initial Pendant Necklace
I had been eyeing a necklace identical to this one at Nordstrom, but by the time it went on sale, the K’s were all sold out (and it was much more expensive).  This one looks exactly the same, has great reviews & is under $15 – needless to say, it’s in my cart.

Spot Carpet Cleaner
I definitely didn’t realize how bad our carpets were in some areas until we started packing thing up & moving our furniture.  We’ve been renting the same house for the last 7 years and have already prided ourselves on taking such good care of it, so I immediately ordered this cleaner to get it looking spotless again before we move out.  If you’ve never tried this, it’s like magic & I’ve yet to find something it can’t get out.

Blemish Patches
I’m sure it has to do with the stress of moving, but I’ve been experiencing a lot more breakouts than normal lately. I’ve tried probably 5 different brands of blemish patches over the years and these are my new favorites.  You get three different sizes in the pack & they are miracle-workers at reducing redness and diminishing blemishes.  My daughter gets cystic acne on her chin occasionally & we apply these when she feels one coming on and it completely eliminates them!

Round Rotating Organizer
I love these spinning containers for holding kitchen items, but I just ordered another one that I plan to use in the bathroom cabinet to hold skincare, makeup & hair products that I can’t fit in these.

Lumbar Support Back Cushion
I ordered this back cushion as soon as I found out that our movers fell through & I’d have to drive one of our cars cross-country.  I don’t typically have back problems, but considering I’ll be spending 41 hours sitting in a vehicle, I figured that I’ll need all the help I can get!  This one has excellent reviews & comes with a 1-year warranty.

The post My Latest Amazon Finds appeared first on Penny Pincher Fashion.

Post a Comment

0 Comments