Spring Eyelet

There’s nothing I love more this time of year than crisp white eyelet – it’s timeless, feminine and the perfect nod to summer being just around the corner.  Some ways to embrace it this season: strike the right balance by pairing a frilly eyelet top with distressed denim,  throw on an easy eyelet shift with simple slides or dress up a basic tee with belted eyelet shorts.

The irony is not lost on me that as I was building this collage, it started snowing here in NY…but, thankfully, in another week I’ll be in Oregon where the temps are MUCH warmer and I can pull out all the pretty spring things I’ve been longing to wear!  First on my list?  This combo of white eyelet & accessories made of natural materials like straw, rattan & raffia.  Here’s some of my top picks under $50:

white eyelet

Eyelet Wrap Top // Raffia Bead Hoops // Straw Minaudiere Clutch
Round Raffia Bag // Wood Heart Earrings // Eyelet Button-Front Dress
Bamboo Bag // Eyelet Shorts // Raffia Slide Sandals // Neutral Hoops
Straw Handle Tote // Eyelet Square Neck Blouse // Eyelet Midi Skirt
Wicker Hoop Earrings // Eyelet Shift Dress // Cork Heeled Sandals
Shell Statement Earrings // Eyelet Top // Rattan Wristlet Clutch

MORE EYELET STYLES

The post Spring Eyelet appeared first on Penny Pincher Fashion.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. I have bookmarked your blog, the articles are way better than other similar blogs.. thanks for a great blog! James Bodkin

    ReplyDelete