What I’m Loving Now

One thing I definitely underestimated is how little time I would have in the midst of moving.  I knew it would be hectic, but somehow I thought I’d be able to keep up my normal work schedule once we arrived in Oregon.  Unfortunately, we are still working on getting settled & we still haven’t unpacked the moving truck yet!  Needless to say, my posts will continue to be a bit sporadic for a little while longer, so I really appreciate you bearing with me in the interim.

I did want to quickly share a few of my favorite things with you today – these are a mix of fashion trends, apparel & beauty items that I’m loving.  I’ll be sharing a big Memorial Day sale round-up later in the week, so stay tuned for that!

ANTHROPOLOGIE JEWELRY

I don’t shop at Anthropologie very often because their clothes are usually a bit out of my price range (unless they’re running a great sale).  But, I do love browsing through their accessories because they always have such a unique selection of styles that you can’t find anywhere else.  Here are a few of the pieces I’ve got my eye on:

Anthropologie jewelry

Jess Twisted Hoops // Rae Hoop Earrings // Anya Pearl Earrings // Aria Drop Earrings
Ryan Necklace (love this one too!) // Gillian Beaded Necklace // Montana Necklace
Dune Stretch Bracelets // Shell Bracelet // Arcadia Ring Set // Aurelia Cuff Bracelets

DIFFERIN DARK SPOT SERUM

Differin Dark Spot Serum

I mentioned this product a couple months back, but wanted to share my full review after using it for an extended period of time.  I have been so impressed with the results I’ve seen that I just ordered myself another bottle.  The reason that it works so well is because it has the highest percentage of hydroquinone of any over-the-counter product.  If you’re not familiar, hydroquinone is the most effective skin lightening agent on the market & helps fade acne scars, melasma & other hyperpigmentation.  Because my skin is so sensitive, I have only been using it once a day – I did notice that my skin was a bit drier at first, so I started mixing it with my moisturizer and that corrected the problem.  If you have stubborn dark spots and have been looking for an affordable solution, I highly recommend giving this a try!

LOFT SCOOP NECK TANK

LOFT Tank Top

You know when you find such a good basic that you want to buy it in every color?  That’s what happened for me with this tank. I initially ordered in cream heather, but as soon as it arrived & I tried it on, I knew I needed the grey, white & black too.  I normally don’t buy multiples of the same item, but I made an exception here because the fabric & fit are so good and it’s a classic wardrobe staple that I know I will wear all the time.  Layer it under a jacket or cardigan, tuck into printed skirt or knot it at the waist & pair with shorts for a warm summer day.  And it’s 50% off right now with code SUNNY.

ELLA+MILA NAIL POLISH REMOVER WIPES

Ella+Mila Nail Polish Remover Wipes

After packing up boxes for our move last week, pretty much all of my nail polish was chipped.  So I wanted to remove it before we left on our road trip…but I realized that all of my beauty cabinet had already been packed up.  I didn’t want to get more liquid remover and have to worry about it spilling in transit, so I bought these wipes to use & I still can’t get over how well they worked.  I’ve never tried anything from this brand before but I was so impressed with these and immediately the full size bottle to have at home once we get settled.  They don’t have the typical acetone smell to them & I was able to use one wipe for both hands.  They do leave your skin a little greasy, but I didn’t mind because they were so moisturizing for my nails & cuticles.  It’s obviously a bit pricier than traditional remover, but if you’re looking for a non-acetone product, this is an excellent option.

SQUARE NECKLINES

square neck styles

ROW 1:  ONE // TWO // THREE // FOUR
ROW 2:  ONE // TWO // THREE // FOUR
ROW 3:  ONE // TWO // THREE // FOUR

MORE SQUARE-NECK STYLES

The post What I’m Loving Now appeared first on Penny Pincher Fashion.

Post a Comment

0 Comments