Your Top 5 Budget Fashion Questions Answered

Your Top 5 Budget Fashion Questions Answered

Sex in the City character Carrie Bradshaw famously said, “I like my money right where I can see it…hanging in my closet.” While I get Bradshaw’s perspective, I have a different outlook. You see, I like many things in life outside of stylish clothes — an expensive glass of wine, a fancy hotel room, an exotic beach, a soft bed, a well-equipped kitchen, and a deliriously delightful meal. I indulge now and again because I don’t overspend on clothes. In other words, the budget fashion lifestyle enables me to spend my cash on other things, without compromising on style. Hopefully you feel the same and that’s why you’re here. Ready for a crash-course in budget fashion? Read on for the top five questions I about being fashionable on a budget. Budget fashion FAQs 1. How to set a clothing budget? You can set your clothing budget in one of two ways: Start with your net income. From that number, subtract your monthly savings deposits, debt repayments, and your essential expenses. The amount that’s left has to cover your clothes plus all other discretionary expenses. Go through your bank statements for the last few months to get a sense of how...

...read more at Your Top 5 Budget Fashion Questions Answered. This is an original post from The Budget Fashionista.

Post a Comment

0 Comments