Weekly Top Finds

Did you know that today is basically like an “early” Black Friday?  I have no idea who originally declared this, but so many retailers are following suit and running crazy deals today.  I’m highlighting the best of the best for you below, including lots of home items, holiday gift ideas, beauty buys & more.  I tried to include as many as possible, but if you’re looking for something at a specific store, be sure to check my Sales List before you buy as there might be a discount code you can use!  Here are the best deals in alphabetical order by retailer:

BANANA REPUBLIC
50% off everything with code BRFAMILY

BR Friends & Family Sale

Cable Knit Sweater // Pearl Hoops // Puff Sleeve Top
Pleated Floral Skirt // Mockneck Sweater // Leather Gloves
Suede Crossbody // Blouson Sleeve Cardigan // Sweater Dress
Velvet Skinny Jeans // Croc Handle Satchel (also in bone)
Leopard Slingback Flats // Plaid Skirt (in regular & tall)

EXPRESS
40-50% off everything (prices as marked)

Express Sale

Mock Neck Sweater // Plaid Fringe Scarf // Faux Fur Wrap Coat
Faux Fur Slippers (in 4 colors) // Pleated Midi Skirt // Skinny Jeans
Croc Booties // Jewel Button Cardigan // Waffle V-Neck Sweater
Cable Knit Open-Front Cardigan // Plaid Boyfriend Blazer

GAP
40% off everything with code FRIEND
+ an extra 20% off with code FAMILY

Gap Sale

V-Neck Cardigan // Printed Scarf // Hoodie & Matching Sweatpants
Square Neck Midi Dress // Puff Sleeve Sweater // Cigarette Jeans
Cable Knit Sweater // Camel Cardigan // Shirred Midi Dress

J. CREW
50% off select styles & 25% off almost everything else
+ an extra 50% off sale with code DRESSYISH

J. Crew Sale

Ribbed Pom Beanie // Blue Light Glasses // Printed Blouse
Leopard Print Turtleneck // Cable Knit Sweater // Suede Pumps
Chunky Chain Necklace // Cashmere Lined Tech Gloves
Gold Stacking Rings // Gold Signet Ring // V-Neck Camisole
Curvy Toothpick Jeans // Striped Turtleneck

LOFT
40% off your purchase + 20% off Lou & Grey
with code YESSS (some exclusions apply)

LOFT Sale

Clip Dot Shirred Blouse // Pointelle Sweater Dress // Ribbed V-Neck Cardigan
Skinny Corduroy Pants // Pointelle Sweater // Pom Beanie // Sherpa Pullover
Leopard Sweater Dress // Plaid Double-Breasted Blazer // Leopard Midi Skirt

MACY’S
30% off select styles + 15% off select beauty with code FRIEND
& Black Friday specials on select items
+ free shipping on orders of $25

Macy's SaleTweed Coat // Hooded Sweatshirt // Teddy Jacket (just bought & love!)
Black Booties // Faux Leather Leggings (own these & love them!)
Fur-Lined Sneakers // Leopard Print Top // Croc Flats // Sweater Dress

BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS

Black Friday Specials

Instant Pot – Originally $124.99 // Now $59.99
Tennis Bracelet – Originally $200 // Now $47.70
Noise Cancelling Headphones – Originally $160 // Now $55.99
Stemless Wine Glass Set – Originally $25 // Now $3.99
Cast Iron Dutch Oven – Originally $179.99 // Now $53.99
Faux Fur Electric Blanket – Originally $200 // Now $59.99
Brookstone Sports Earbuds – Originally $120 // Now $41.99
Ninja Blender System – Originally $249.99 // Now $99.99
Teak Bathroom Floor Mat – Originally $110 // Now $37.99
Electric Air Fryer – Originally $103.99 // Now $59.99
Cosmetic Mini Fridge – Originally $150 // Now $59.99
Cultured Freshwater Pearl Hoops – Originally $200 // Now $47.70
Gel Top Memory Foam Pillow – Originally $180 // Now $35.99

SEPHORA
10% off for Insiders, 15% off for VIB and 20% off for Rouge
thru 11/9 with code HOLIDAYFUN

Sephora VIB Sale

Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo
The best dry shampoo I’ve ever tried!  My favorite thing to do is spray it at all over my roots and then put my hair up in a high bun with a silk scrunchie before I go to bed.  It absorbs oil while you sleep and you wake up with fresh, volumized hair!  If you want to test it out, I recommend getting the mini size.

Tarte Fake Awake Eyeliner
Use this on your lower waterline to give you a more wide-eyed look.  This universal nude blends perfectly so you instantly look more awake (no caffeine needed!).

Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Exfoliator
I would never buy this at full-price because it is pretty spendy, so I stock up when it’s on sale because it’s one of my holy grail skincare must-haves.  I have a friend who religiously gets facials and she told me that after she started using this, she doesn’t have to go as often!

Dr. Jart+ Cryo Rubber Mask
I realize this looks like the creepiest face mask ever, but the results are nothing short of amazing!  I got the pink one with Collagen (Firming) and found it to have a dewy, plumping effect on my skin.  I plan on ordering the Brightening Vitamin C mask next to see if I like it just as much.

Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter
This is one makeup product I can’t live without – I apply it before my CC Cream (currently 30% off!) for a lit-from-within radiant glow.  I also use it on days when I’m going makeup free because it provides just a bit of coverage with a dewy finish (I use Light/Medium).

It Cosmetics Makeup Primer
I don’t know what the “All Day Grip Technology” is that they put in this, but it is no joke!  My makeup does not budge at all when I apply this first.  I usually get a little shiny in my T-zone area by the late afternoon, but not since I’ve been using this!  If you have dry skin, I would recommend this primer instead as it’s more moisturizing.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
The best eyebrow pencil on the market – the superfine tip allows you to create realistic looking hair strokes.  I used to wear Soft Brown, but now that my hair is blonder, I’ve been using Taupe.

Olaplex No 4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo
I use this every other time I shampoo and it has helped my hair look so much more healthy & shiny.  Because I use a lot of volumizing products that can be drying on hair, this has become an essential part of my weekly routine to repair & strengthen.

Hourglass Veil Translucent Setting Powder
I love the texture of this powder because it melts right into the skin and gives an airbrushed finish.  It comes in a mini size too, which I bought first to make sure I liked it before getting the full size version.

Farmacy Cheer Up Brightening Eye Cream
This formula is so creamy and soothing – even though I will always have dark circles (thanks to genetics), I do feel like this has helped them be less noticeable.  Plus, it’s seriously hydrating so any crepey-ness is gone!

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer
Bronzers are so tricky because if they’re too matte or too orange or too brown, they don’t come off as natural.  I tried so many before landing on this one, which has a radiant sun-kissed finish & blends flawlessly (I use Radiant Bronze Light).  This is another product that also comes in a mini size to try out first!

The post Weekly Top Finds appeared first on Penny Pincher Fashion.

Post a Comment

0 Comments