Spring is Coming … Is Your Skin Ready?



As we approach spring and what feels like the light at the end of this very long winter tunnel, I’ve decided to put my efforts towards priming myself for the impending warmth. It’s a familiar scenario each year: the first warm and sunny day catches me off guard, and I eagerly reach for the skimpier pieces that have been collecting dust in the back of my closet, only to be confronted with the stark reality that my skin is dry, I am extremely pale (almost gray), and I have not indulged in a deep-conditioning hair mask in months. As I move past the stage of acceptance toward commitment and change, I have curated the below for my go-to products.

Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil


Body Butter Glow


Dew Blush


The Gradual


Boar Bristle and Nylon Hair Brush


Classic Whip SPF 30


HYDR-8 Weightless Repair Oil


AHA Deodorant


Great Skin Instant Glow Serum


Forever Eye Mask


Lip Comfort Oil Hydrating and Plumping Lip Oil


Intensive Brightening Mask


Small Heart Jelly Hair Clip


Suncare Protective Hair Veil


Super Loaded Tinted Highlighter


Hyaluronic Acid Sunscreen


Les Mains Nail Polish


Tonique Hydratant


LipSoftie Lip Treatment


Gold Lust Nourishing Hair Oil


Limitless Lash Lengthening Clean Mascara



Want more stories like this?

Need a Serotonin Boost? Dye Your Hair Pink
Gucci’s New Gloss is Like a Gel Manicure for Your Lips
Like Nothing You've Ever Smelled Before

Post a Comment

0 Comments